Are you not sure what the new rental law entails or how to register the lease agreement with the Housing Authority? Or perhaps you found a tenant directly and need help setting up a lease agreement or would prefer independent advice? No worries, we can guide you step by step and write a lease agreement that suits your needs within the parameters of the law and register the lease for €95 provided that you have the inventory list ready or €38.50 if you have your own lease agreement and inventory list and do not need a review.
You can also commission us perform the mandatory inventory list. Since the deposit needs to be registered as well, we create a thorough check-in report with an appliance check, inventory list and plenty of dated close-up pictures. With this report you have ample proof of the state of your property at a tenant’s arrival in order to make a claim on the deposit if needed. For a single fee of €195 we will perform the following tasks;
- We consult the new rental law with you so you have full understanding of your, – and the tenants’ rights. We assist and laisse with the tenants to set the house-rules and other relevant clauses and write the lease write agreement accordingly.
- We create the check-in report which includes an appliances check, inventory list and close-up photos of all appliances, inventory, walls, ceilings, floors etc.
- Lease registration with the housing authority
- Form H registration with ARMS
- Scheduled reminders a month before the required notification period to extend or terminate the lease agreement.
Prices are inclusive of VAT. Terms and conditions apply.