Rent Collection €29.50 per month or €39.50 per month if you commission us to handle utility deposit collections and payments as well.
How this works:
- We register the lease period and set up an automated rent and monthly deposit towards water/electricity invoice for your tenant(s) 8 days prior the rent due date and will do so until the end of tenancy.
- Tenants receive the rent invoice with payment details for transfer. When the rent payment has been received by us your tenants receive a receipt of payment. Tenants who fail to make payment on the due date will receive a late payment reminder 2 days after. The owner will receive this email as well. Another reminder will be sent 7 days after the due date if payment still hasn’t been received.
- Once we receive the rent, we will deduct the rent collection fee and transfer the remaining to the property owner within 2 working days and email a remittance report. For homeowners with multiple properties a certain payment date can be set up with batch payment and remittance report including all properties.
Prices are inclusive of VAT. Terms and conditions apply
Good to know:
- You will get access to your own account in our property management software where you can view all your rent statements at any time.
- We offer tenants to pay by credit card should they have insufficient funds to transfer the rent. A third-party payment handling fee applies for the tenant.
- We invoice only when the property is rented and not during vacancy.
- If you want to increase or decrease the rent either temporary or on a permanent basis you simply send us an email with the new rent and rent period so we can adjust the rent invoice.
- Following the new rental law you have to notify your tenant at least 3 months before the end of the lease agreement should you wish not to renew. We will send you an email reminder 4 months before the end of the lease agreement giving you ample time to consider.